Dj Alexz - Little Star Dj Alexz - Little Star

Amazing

haha, this work is great stuff. I remember when you sent me that hour long mix (don't know if you'll remember) The lyrics are amazing!
Bassline dance is nice with the transition to a more happy hardcore electronica after about 2 mins.
This is truely amazing though.

Tropical Fantasy- SakuraGirl&amp;lt;3 Tropical Fantasy- SakuraGirl<3

ATB

Hmmmm. Another remix of Olive track, your not alone... I've heard most of them on youtube, i just don't know what to make of this.

SKILLZmakeKILLZ responds:

whos olive track?

Xenophrysics (psy/DnB) Xenophrysics (psy/DnB)

REALLLY NICE!

This is really nicely done, not too harsh on the ears, but the bass is perfect! Loving your work.

Shmi responds:

thanks man! thats great to hear!
still want me to do that remix thingey btw?

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

Pretty sweet

Im just curious as to what programs you used in the creation of this beast! :D

Emulate the Past Emulate the Past

MMM

Nice and slow. I agree, nostalgia is lacking in todays music. This is truely amazing.
I can just immagine somebody walking along a tube with gameplay from retro game systems, it all slowly floating by. If anything this is inspirtation for a nostalgia movie.

Some people on Newgrounds are too young to remember Sega magadrives, Nintendo 64's.

Love your groups works. Really quite non conformist. :D

DS - Sky's On Fire DS - Sky's On Fire

Sweet.

This is a very nice upbeat song, however is can be a bit samey. However, the vocals made it that extra bit sweeter, plus the odd change in the beat made it quite nice. Nice spacey theme. 5/5

Keep it up.

D3MON-Sl4YER responds:

thanks

Chryogenic Children Chryogenic Children

Why?

Why is alot of your art work, in the form of ear food, have such a low score?
Its low scores that keep talent hidden, and it should be free.
Quite a nice take on "Children", subtly differant, but still with Miles essance.
I just like to say, I admire your music, no matter how low the score.
Best of luck for future projects, I like forward to hearing them. :)

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks mate. The score is not really important to me at all since it seems other artist downrate other songs to climb the charts for some reason. But comments from people like you - that DOES matter=)

Thanks man c",)

[LK] Euphoria [LK] Euphoria

Very nice

Just i noticed a little bit of distortion. (0.36 mark onwards 0.50) but a very nice piano, blended into a crowd and a decent bass. the flatness around 1.29 isn't so good, but the song is good overall. 5/5 9/10

LK412 responds:

Yea mixing is one of my weaknesses ill try to fix it.

Thanks for the review i really appreciate it!

Steal My Sunshine Steal My Sunshine

Wow

This is an epic song! I really loved it. The heavy straight into beat, evens out into a nice *ambient* feeling. Really nicely constructed and a great use of each program n plug ins. Tis great. 3rd 5/5 vote, and 3rd download.
Really loved it!
Moar ear food please!

dj-reaperx154 responds:

hey thanks a lot! im actually working on a song right now, might be up later tonight.

DV-Open My Eyes DV-Open My Eyes

Thanks.

Thanks for replying to my PM and pointing me in the direction of this track! :D
Its really well composed, loving it.
Ace... keep it up.